Honda City based hatchback leaked
- A leaked design patent of an upcoming Honda car has been leaked and it’s said to be the hatchback version of the recently-revealed fifth-generation City.
- From the leak, the front design of this car looks identical to that of the 2020 Honda City. Even the side profile of the two cars is evenly matched up to the C-pillar.
- The rear features a clean design with horizontal tail lamps which slightly differ from that of the City.
- It is not confirmed that for which market Honda is readying this car. From what we can guess, it will be positioned in between the Jazz and City sedan.
- Possibility of this new hatchback coming to India is quite slim. Hatchbacks have never really worked well for Honda in India, the Brio was discontinued last year while the Jazz is a slow-seller as well.