Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20i launched in India
Huawei’s sub-brand Honor has launched its latest Honor 20 series of smartphones in India. All 3 of these phones will be sold through Flipkart and Honor India’s official website starting from June 18.
Honor 20 Pro
- The Honor 20 Pro is a flagship killer which brings solid specs at a relatively low price of Rs 39,999.
- The phone has 4 rear cameras, with the primary sensor being a 48MP unit with world’s first aperture of f/1.4 on a smartphone camera. It comes with optical and electronic stabilisation.
- Accompanying the main camera are three more sensors – an 8MP telephoto lens with 3x optical, a 16MP ultra-wide angle sensor 117-degree field of view, and finally, a dedicated 2MP macro camera – again a first on any smartphone.
- The Honor 20 Pro comes with a 6.26-inch LCD display which gets a hole punch design layout for its 32MP front camera. The fingerprint scanner on this phone is a side-mounted capacitive sensor.
- The 20 Pro comes powered by the Kirin 980 SoC with graphene-aided cooling, 8GB RAM, 256GB ROM and a 4,000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging.
- The Honor 20 is priced at Rs 32,999 for its sole 6GB/ 128GB version. It’s also powered by the same flagship Kirin 980 chip.
- When compared to the Pro model, key differences on the Honor 20 include trading the rear telephoto lens for a depth sensor, a dimmer f/1.8 aperture for the 48MP main camera, lack of graphene-aided cooling, and a smaller 3,750mAh battery.
- All other aspects of this phone remain identical to the Honor 20 Pro.
- The Honor 20i is priced at Rs 14,999 in India, and as the price suggests, it’s more of a mid-range offering.
- Powering it is a Kirin 710 chip with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It comes with a 3,400mAh battery with no support for fast charging.
- The Honor 20i boasts of triple rear cameras which is quite impressive for its price. So, there’s a 24MP f/1.8 main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP depth sensor.
- Up front, the 20i comes with a 6.21-inch LCD screen with a small droplet-style notch which houses its 32MP selfie shooter.