Huawei Watch GT 2e launched at Rs 11,990
- Expanding its wearable lineup in India, Huawei has launched the Watch GT 2e at Rs 11,990. It can now be booked on Flipkart and Amazon, and those purchasing it between May 15-21 will get Huawei AM61 Bluetooth earphones worth Rs 3,990 for free.
- The Huawei Watch GT 2e has a circular 1.39-inch AMOLED touchscreen display with a resolution of 454 X 454 pixels. The watch is claimed to last for 14 days on a single charge.
- Powering the new smartwatch is a Kirin A1 processor coupled with 4GB of internal storage. On the software front, this watch runs on Huawei’s home-brewed LiteOS.
- The watch is claimed to support up to 100 fitness tracking modes. It also has support for 15 professional workout modes – running, walking, hiking, trail running, cycling, swimming, free training, elliptical machine, etc.
- It also boasts a SpO2 sensor to monitor oxygen levels in the blood. Then, you get various other additions such as a gyroscope sensor, capacitive sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, geomagnetic sensor, air pressure sensor, heart rate monitor, sleep tracker, etc.
- Having 5ATM of water resistance, the Huawei Watch GT 2e will be sold Graphite Black, Lava Red, Mint Green and Icy White colour options.