Hyundai Venue leaked before official reveal
- The upcoming Hyundai Venue sub-4-metre SUV has been leaked in new spy photos, thereby partially revealing the vehicle inside out before its April 17 debut.
- The leaked photo shows the Venue wearing the characteristic Hyundai design language but a dash of funkiness.
- There’s a large cascading grille up front with bold chrome highlights. Then, there are Kona-like eyebrow lamps on top of the main headlight units which rest in the bumper. In comparison, the rear is a bit plain with Polo-like squarish lights.
- A leaked image of the Hyundai Venue’s dashboard shows us the clean and contemporary layout of the cabin. The all-black cabin will feature a large infotainment screen in between the central AC vents.
- The leaked variant also sports the ‘Turbo’ badge, which more or less confirms that the speculated new 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder turbo petrol engine mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox will also debut on this SUV.