India-spec Kia Carnival specs revealed
- A media report claims to have the exact specifications of the upcoming Kia Carnival MPV which is all set to launch in India at the 2020 Auto Expo for around Rs 30 lakh.
- The Carnival will allegedly be powered by a powerful 2.2-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine which will generate 197 bhp and 440 Nm. The standard gearbox option on the car will be an 8-speed automatic.
- A big plus is that this vehicle will offer 540 litres of boot space with the third row in place! Dropping the third row down will expand this luggage area to 1,624 litres.
- It will be offered in three seating configurations – six, seven and eight. The six-seat version (with captain chairs) will likely be offered in the range-topping variant.
- The Kia Carnival is said to come loaded with premium equipment like a powered tailgate, 8-inch UVO infotainment system, Harman Kardon audio system, wireless charging, ventilated seats, cruise control, three-zone climate control, Nappa leather upholstery, dual 10.1-inch displays for rear passengers, etc.