Infinix S5 launched with hole-punch display, 4 rear cameras
- The Infinix S5 is a new budget-oriented smartphone with some interesting features. It has been launched in India at Rs 8,999 and will be sold via Flipkart from October 21.
- The Infinix S5 brings the hole-punch display design to budget phones. Its screen is a 6.6-inch HD+ unit with a camera cutout on its upper left corner.
- The quad rear camera setup here consists of 16MP main, 5MP ultra-wide (with macro mode), 2MP depth, and dedicated low-light modules. sensor. Selfies here are taken by a high-red 32MP front camera.
- Powering the Infinix S5 is a MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. The only storage variant on offer here is 4GB/ 64GB and the ROM is expandable via a microSD card.
- The battery capacity on this device stands at 4,000mAh. There is no mention of fast charging anywhere though.
More tech news: