Infinix S5 Lite with hole punch display launched in India
- The Infinix S5 Lite is a new budget oriented smartphone which is priced at Rs 7,999. This makes it cheaper than the standard S5 by Rs 1,000.
- The phone packs a large 6.6-inch HD+ display with a tall 20:9 aspect ratio. What makes it unique is its hole punch design, something not very common on phones of this price range.
- The Infinix S5 Lite also packs 3 rear cameras, however, it looks like only one of them is usable. The layout includes a 16MP main sensor, a 2MP depth sensor and a dedicated low light sensor. There’s another 16MP camera up front for selfies.
- This phone draws power from a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. Only one storage variant is on offer – 4GB/ 64GB and the internal storage is expandable via a microSD card.
- Running Android 9 Pie with Infinix’s custom XOS 5.5, the S5 Lite also has a large 4,000mAh battery.