iQOO 3 with Snapdragon 865, gaming-focused features launched at Rs 36,990
- Chinese brand iQOO – which is basically a Vivo-spinoff – has officially entered India today with the launch of the iQOO 3 at Rs 36,990-44,990. It will go on sale via Flipkart and iQOO.com from March 4.
- The iQOO 3 is the second phone to launch in India to use the powerful Snapdragon 865 SoC. It is sold in two 4G variants – 8GB/128GB & 8GB/256GB, and one 5G variant – 12GB/256GB. The RAM is LPDDR5 while the storage is UFS3.1.
- The new smartphone features a 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a hole punch. While the display’s refresh rate is 60 Hz, its touch response is 180 Hz. On the software front, it runs on Android 10 with ‘iQOO UI’ on top.
- The iQOO 3 is a gaming-focused phone, and so, it gets pressure-sensitive ‘Monster Touch Buttons’ on its frame and ‘4D Game Vibration’ for a more immersive experience.
- For optics, you get 4 rear cameras – 48MP f/1.79 primary module with Sony IMX582 sensor, 13MP telephoto module, 13MP f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP bokeh sensor. Up front for selfies, there’s a 16MP shooter.
- The battery capacity of this smartphone is 4,400mAh and it comes with impressive 55W fast charger bundled inside the retail package. A 3.5 mm audio jack is also standard.