iQOO 7 revealed with Snapdragon 888 SoC, 120W charging
- Vivo-backed iQOO has revealed the brand new iQOO 7 in China, where it is priced between RMB 3,798-4,198 (~ Rs 43,000-47,000).
- The primary highlight of this smartphone is its new Snapdragon 888 SoC, the flagship Android chip of 2021. Here, this chip comes mated with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS3.1 storage.
- At the front, this phone sports a 6.62-inch punch-hole AMOLED display that has FHD+ resolution, 20:9 aspect ratio and a fast 120Hz refresh rate.
- The triple rear cameras at the back of the iQOO 7 include a 48MP primary, 13MP ultra-wide and (thankfully) a 13MP telephoto shooter. iQOO has refrained from giving this phone those gimmicky macro and depth sensors.
- Another highlight is the blazing-fast 120W wired charging which recharges the iQOO 7’s 4,000mAh battery fully in just 15 minutes!
- Vivo launched iQOO in India last year and therefore we can hope that the brand will expand in the country this year with the launch of this new iQOO 7 very soon.