Jaguar F-Type facelift launched in India
- The 2020 Jaguar F-Type facelift has arrived in India in both coupe and convertible avatars. Its price range has been set at Rs 95.12 lakh – 2.42 crore (ex-showroom).
- The new front fascia of the F-Type is a lot more aggressive than before thanks to its slimmer headlamps, bigger grille, and updated front bumper. At the back, the changes are relatively minor with new tail lamps being the most prominent feature.
- On the inside, the updated sports car brings Sienna Tan Windsor Leather, Alcantara and suede in its cabin. Significant new additions include the big 12.3-inch driver’s display and an updated infotainment display.
- The 2020 F-Type gets two engine options. The base engine is a 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder turbo petrol with 296 bhp and 400 Nm. The more powerful option includes a 5.0-litre supercharged V8 petrol with up to 567 bhp and 700 Nm! All-wheel-drive is offered on the top-spec variant as well.
- Alongside the new F-Type, jaguar India has also dropped all diesel engines from its lineup as a part of the BS6 update. Also, the flagship XJ L sedan has been permanently discontinued.