Jaguar XE facelift launched in India
- The Jaguar XE facelift has been launched in India at Rs 44.98-46.33 lakh (ex-showroom). It is available in two variants – S and SE.
- Aesthetically, the XE facelift features sharper new design elements such as slimmer headlamps, redesigned bumpers, updated tail lamps and reworked grille. However, the overall changes are still relatively minor compared to the pre-facelift version.
- On the inside, the luxury saloon now comes with a driver’s display, dual centre touchscreens – one for infotainment and other for the climate control, a lot more soft-touch plastics to up its luxury ante.
- The engines on offer are BSVI compliant as well. The 2.0-litre turbo petrol generates 247 bhp/ 365 Nm, while the 2.0-litre diesel churns out 177 bhp/ 430 Nm. The only gearbox option is an 8-speed torque convertor which feeds power to the XE’s rear wheels.
- The Jaguar XE competes with the BMW 3 Series, Merc C-Class and Audi A4 in the Indian market.