Kia Seltos gets minor updates
- The 2020 Kia Seltos has been launched in India at Rs 9.89-17.34 lakh (ex-showroom). While the SUV’s starting and ending price tags remain unchanged, a few mid-spec variants have gotten a bit expensive.
- Aesthetically, the HTK+, HTX, HTX+, GTX and GTX+ trims of the Kia Seltos now gain a slightly altered rear bumper with a faux dual-exhaust design. Then, the HTX+ and GTX+ trims can now be had in dual-tone exterior shades, which includes a new orange-white option.
- Furthermore, to simplify the variants on offer, two variants of the 1.4-litre turbo petrol version – GTK and GTX DCT – have been axed due to low demand.
- All automatic versions of this SUV now come with remote engine start as standard. Then, emergency stop signal feature and front & rear USB charging points are now standard on all 2020 Seltos variants.
- On HTX, HTX+, GTX and GTX+ trims, the UVO Connect infotainment system gets new features like “Hello Kia” voice command, smartwatch app connectivity, in-car air purifier control, live cricket score sharing, etc.