Kia Seltos receives over 6,000 pre-bookings on day one
- The upcoming new Kia Seltos has reportedly managed to gather 6,046 orders in a single day! Its pre-bookings were opened on July 16.
- The Seltos is a Hyundai Creta rival which will be Kia Motor’s debut model in India. Even though the car’s official prices will be revealed on August 22, we expect it to cost between Rs 10-16 lakh (ex-showroom).
- A strong point of this vehicle is perhaps its expansive powertrain options – there are two petrols (1.5-litre naturally aspirated & 1.4-litre turbocharged) and one 1.5-litre diesel engines on offer. All these engines will also get automatic gearbox options along with a 6-speed manual. Read in detail about the Seltos’ engine options here.
- Based on Kia’s current global design language, the Seltos boasts of bold and appealing aesthetics which seem to have been well accepted by the Indian customer.
- The feature list on the Kia Seltos is top-notch too. The top-end trim will come with a 10.25-inch AI-based smart infotainment system, ventilated front seats, sunroof, 360-degree camera, 8-speaker Bose audio system, leather upholstery, etc. as standard.
More car news: