Kia SP2i design sketches revealed
- The much-anticipated Kia SP2i is getting closer to its official reveal. But before that, Kia has teased its debut model’s design with two official sketches.
- The sketches reveal what was expected of the SP2i – the production-spec car looks quite identical to the SP Concept from last year. It features a sharp overall design with Kia’s characteristic tiger-nose grille taking the centre stage.
- Both the front and rear come with LED lamps which grant it a much-required premium vibe, something customers would expect while spending around Rs 12-17 lakh on a car.
- The Kia SP2i is expected to debut with newly developed 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines. Then, it is also speculated to offer a 1.4-litre turbo petrol motor with a dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
- The SP2i is just a codename. Upon launch, the SUV will sport a proper name. Rumours suggest that it can be either Kia Trazor or Kia Tusker.
More car news:
Ford Aspire Blu launched in India