Kia SP2i interior teased; comes with 10.25-inch display
- The eagerly awaited Kia SP2i is being slowly teased by the Korean carmaker before its official reveal next month. Now, after the exterior, Kia has revealed the official interior sketches of the SUV.
- The main highlight of the Kia SP2i’s interior is its massive infotainment screen – it is a centrally positioned, floating 10.25-inch unit which is only marginally smaller than the upcoming MG Hector’s 10.4-inch screen.
- This infotainment system will likely be quite feature-packed and we can expect Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, 360-degree camera, Bluetooth, etc. to be standard on this setup.
- As clear from the image, the dashboard will have a simplistic layout, but going by Kia’s global products, quality and attention to detail may be top notch. There will also be ample brushed aluminium accents in the cabin.
- Finally, the sketch also confirms the presence of an automatic gearbox on the Kia SP2i. Recent reports have suggested that this will be a dual-clutch gearbox mated to a 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine.
More car news:
Range Rover Sport 2.0 petrol launched in India