KTM 390 adventure goes official; India launch in December
- The much-anticipated KTM 390 Adventure has been fully revealed at EICMA 2019. We expect this motorcycle to launch in India during the India Bike Week 2019 in December.
- In terms of design, the 390 Adventure looks like a shrunken 790 Adventure, which isn’t a bad thing at all. Also, the bike gets alloys wheels instead of wire spokes, which means that it’s more of a road-biased adventure tourer than a hardcore off-roader.
- The bike’s seat looks long and accommodating, but a saddle height of 855 mm sounds on the taller side.
- The engine here is carried over from the 390 Duke and RC390. It’s a Euro5-compliant, 373 cc, single-cylinder unit which makes 44 bhp of max power and 37 Nm of peak torque.
- The KTM 390 Adventure is based on a tubular steel Trellis frame and gets 43 mm USD front fork with 170 mm travel. At the rear, there’s a rebound-adjustable monoshock with 177 mm of rear-wheel travel. The bike comes with 19-/17-inch wheel setup and features traction control as standard.