KTM RC 125 bookings open in India
- The much-anticipated KTM RC 125 has been officially teased by the company on Twitter. It can now also be booked for an amount of Rs 5,000 at KTM dealerships.
- The RC 125 will borrow its design and committed riding posture from the bigger RCs but will be powered by the same engine as the 125 Duke.
- So, expect a 124.7 cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine engine here which is capable of generating 14.3 bhp of power at 9,250 rpm and 12 Nm of torque at 8,000 rpm. This engine will come mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
- Also, in order to save costs, expect only a single-channel ABS on this bike as opposed to dual-channel ABS offered on the bigger RCs.
- We expect the upcoming KTM RC 125 to be priced somewhere around Rs 1.45 lakh ex-showroom. This will put it against the Yamaha R15 V3 which comes with dual-channel ABS and more power as well.
— KTM India (@India_KTM) June 13, 2019