KTM RC 125 launched at Rs 1.47 lakh
- The much-anticipated KTM RC 125, which is now the new entry-level sports bike from the Austrian company, has been launched at Rs 1.47 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- As expected, the powertrain of the bike is shared with 125 Duke. So, it has a 125 cc, single-cylinder which is good for producing 14.5 bhp of max power and 12 Nm of peak torque. It comes paired to a 6-speed gearbox.
- The suspension setup on the bike includes 43 mm upside-down front forks and rear monoshock. In terms of braking, the RC 125 gets a 300 mm front and a 230 mm rear disc brake, but there’s only a single-channel ABS here.
- The colour scheme on the India-spec model includes orange & black, and white & orange, both of which feature different livery when compared to the bigger RCs.
- The KTM RC 125 will compete with the Yamaha R15 V3 in India, which is more power, cheaper by Rs 8,000, and comes with dual-channel ABS as well.