KTM RC 125 spied in India
- After the entry-level 125 Duke’s launch last year, KTM is planning to launch the sportier derivative of the bike in India as well.
- The KTM RC 125, which is already on sale in Europe, has been spied in India without any camouflage (see below).
- Expect it to be powered by the very same 124.7 cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine as on the 125 Duke. This motor generates 14.3 bhp of max power at 9,250 rpm and 12 Nm of peak torque at 8,000 rpm. A 6-speed gearbox comes standard with this setup.
- In terms of braking, the RC 125 will surely get dual disc brakes with a single-channel ABS in order to keep costs in check.
- Other design and mechanicals of the bike, including that steel Trellis frame, with be carried over from the bigger RCs.