Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD launched at Rs 3.22 crore
- The new Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD has been priced at Rs 3.22 crore (ex-showroom), which makes it around Rs 50,000 cheaper than the AWD model.
- This supercar is powered by a monstrous 5.2-litre, naturally-aspirated V10 petrol engine with no electrification what so ever. It generates 601 bhp of power 550 Nm of torque. It sprints from 0-100 km/h in just 3.3 seconds!
- To aid ts handling prowess, the Huracan Evo RWD comes with specially-tuned versions of the Lamborghini Performance Traction Control System (P-TCS) as well as the Lamborghini Dynamic Steering System.
- Coming to the design, the Huracan Evo RWD retains the sinister look of the AWD model, however, a few design elements on the former are different which include a new front splitter, new air intake, and a reworked rear diffuser.
- On the equipment front, you get 19-inch alloy wheels, Pirelli P Zero tyres, all-digital driver’s display, 8.4-inch infotainment system, etc.