Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder breaks cover
- The new Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder has been revealed with an electric fabric roof which can lower within 17 seconds at speeds of up to 50km/h.
- The new droptop is 120 kg heavier than its coupe sibling which was launched in India earlier this year at Rs 3.22 crore.
- Powering the car is the same, outrageous, V10 engine from the Huracan Evo RWD coupe which has a displacement of 5.2-litres and generates 601 bhp/ 560 Nm. A 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox feeds power to the rear wheels.
- The Spyder carries over Lamborghini’s Performance Traction Control System (P-TCS) from the coupe as well. This system is tuned for consistent torque delivery and traction under hard cornering. You also get 3 drive modes – Strada, Sport and Corsa.
- On the inside, there’s an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Amazon Alexa voice recognition functionality coming as standard. However, it lacks Android Auto.