Land Rover Discovery Sport facelift launched in India
- The 2020 Discovery Sport facelift has been launched in India at Rs 57.06-60.89 lakh (ex-showroom). Note that this is the price range of the diesel variants and petrol version prices will be revealed later.
- The updated Discovery Sport gains a mildly look which brings it in line with the company’s other models like the Evoque and Velar. On the inside, the 2020 model gets a bigger touchscreen, updated AC controls, and touchpads for the steering-mounted controls.
- The SUV gets new BS6-compliant engines. First up is the D180 diesel which produces 175 bhp and 430 Nm. Then, there’s the P250 petrol, which pumps out 242 bhp and 365 Nm along with a 48V mild-hybrid system on-board.
- All-wheel-drive system and a 9-speed torque converter automatic transmission are standard on both petrol and diesel versions.
- Rivals of the 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport in India include the Volvo XC60, Mercedes-Benz GLC, Audi Q5 and BMW X3.