Lenovo Carme smartwatch launched in India
- The Lenovo Carme smartwatch has been launched in India at Rs 3,499. It will be sold via Flipkart and Croma starting September 15.
- The Carme sports a rectangular design with a 1.3-inch IPS colour display. It is IP68-rated for water & dust resistance and comes with replaceable watch bands as well.
- Available in black and green colours, the Carme is claimed to deliver up to 7 days of battery life on a single charge.
- It can connect to your Android or iOS device through Bluetooth 4.2 via its dedicated app. Once connected, the smartwatch will display text messages and call notifications from the phone. However, you cannot make or receive calls from this watch.
- For health & fitness tracking, the Lenovo Carme comes with a pedometer, 24-hour heart rate monitor, and sleep monitor.
More tech news: