Locally-assembled Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe launched in India
- The new GLC 43 Coupe is the first-ever AMG to be locally assembled in India by Mercedes. It has been priced at Rs 76.70 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Versus the pre-facelift version which was previously sold in India, this 2020 model features a new Panamericana grille as well as revised bumpers that grand it a meaner stance.
- At its heart, the GLC 43 Coupe is powered by a 3.0-litre V6 twin-turbo petrol engine that pumps out a generous 385bhp of power and a healthy 520Nm of peak torque.
- A 9-speed gearbox comes standard here and it channels power to GLC 43’s all 4 wheels via Merc’s 4Matic system.
- Being an AMG, this coupe SUV is fast, as the 0-100km/h sprint time is pegged at just 4.9 seconds.