Mahindra XUV300 AMT launched in India
- The popular Mahindra XUV300 AMT has been launched in India. It has been priced between Rs 11.50-12.70 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Coming in at Rs 55,000 extra over the manual variant, the XUV300 AMT will only be sold in three colour options – Pearl White, Aquamarine & Red Rage.
- It is worth noting that this new 6-speed AMT automatic gearbox – which has a manual shifting mode as well – will only come mated to the 1.5-litre diesel unit which makes 115 bhp of power and 300 Nm of torque.
- Additional features coming with the auto gearbox include vehicle creep function, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), down-hill descent mode and a Driver Information System with Gear Display.
- The new Mahindra XUV300 AMT automatic will compete with the Tata Nexon and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza in India, both of which also offer diesel AMT options.