Maruti Suzuki Ciaz S launched
- Maruti Suzuki has updated the Ciaz as per the new BS6 emission regulations. The company has also launched a sporty at 8.31-11.09 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- The Ciaz S is based on the top-end Alpha manual variant of the car but it gets sportier bodywork which includes a black rear spoiler, black-finished 16-inch alloys, black lower-body kit, and jet black interiors.
- Priced at Rs 10.08 lakh, the Ciaz S is offered in three colour options – Sangria Red, Premium Silver and Pearl Snow White.
- The BS6-compliant engine on this mid-size sedan is the same 1.5-litre petrol unit which generates 104 bhp of power and comes with SHVS mild-hybrid tech.
- As expected, the 1.5-litre diesel engine has been dropped and now the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is a petrol-only offering.