Maruti Suzuki launches subscription services in India
- India’s largest carmaker, Maruti Suzuki has launched car subscription services in two cities – Gurugram and Bengaluru.
- Customers will be able to lease a Maruti car for a fixed 24, 36 or 48 or months for a monthly fee that includes the cost of using the car, maintenance and other services related to the car.
- Then, insurance, road-side assistance and other facilities are also managed by Orix, which is Maruti’s leasing partner.
- To be eligible for this service, customers must be over 25 years old, be a resident of India, own a driver’s license and have a CIBIL score of over 700.
- Subscription is available for selected models from both Arena and Nexa retail channels. For the former, prices start at Rs 27,144/ month, while for the latter it starts at Rs 28,593/ month.