Maruti Suzuki S-Presso revealed before launch
- The upcoming Maruti Suzuki S-Presso micro-SUV has been digitally revealed, thereby revealing its key design elements and features.
- On the outside, this Renault Kwid rival has a tallboy stance with Ignis-inspired design elements. It also has plastic cladding all around to for that rugged vibe.
- On the inside, the S-Presso gets a funky cabin with body-coloured inserts and Mini-like circular theme for the centre console. The digital instrument cluster on this car will be centre-mounted, and below it will be the touchscreen infotainment unit.
- Also evident from the images is the car’s automatic gearbox lever, which more or less confirms the presence of an AMT option in the S-Presso lineup.
- To be launched in India on September 30, the Maruti S-Presso will likely be powered by a 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder petrol engine with 67 bhp – the same that’s found on the Alto K10 and WagonR.