Maruti Suzuki S-Presso, XL6 performing really well
- Despite the ongoing recession, Maruti Suzuki’s recent car launches, the XL6 crossover and the S-Presso micro-SUV, are performing rather well in India.
- Last month, Maruti managed to dispatch 10,634 units of the S-Presso to its dealers which indicate that this budget-oriented model has been well received by the market.
- The S-Presso officially entered the top 10 best-selling car list within just a month from its launch. In comparison, the recently facelifted Renault Kwid, which rivals the former, managed to move 5,384 units.
- The XL6, which is a premium derivative of the Ertiga, saw 4,328 dealer dispatches in October 2019. This is quite an achievement since this car is only sold with a petrol engine.
- Maruti remained India’s best-selling automaker last month with 8 out of the top 10 best-selling cars of the month belonging to its stable! These models include Dzire, Swift, Alto, Baleno, WagonR, S-Presso, Brezza and Eeco.