Maruti Suzuki XL6 launched at Rs 9.80 lakh
- The Maruti Suzuki XL6 has been launched in India at Rs 9.80-11.46 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). It will be sold via the company’s Nexa dealerships.
- The new XL6 is nothing but a premium version of the popular Ertiga MPV. Its front design is completely new but it’s rear has only has a few minor differences when compared to the latter. The car also has a chunky plastic cladding all around for that added rugged vibe.
- As its name suggests, the XL6 is a 6-seater with a 2+2+2 configuration. The second row here consists of captain chairs. The dashboard design remains identical to the Ertiga, but it gets a jet black treatment on the XL6.
- Features offered on the top-end Alpha trim include Maruti’s new 7-inch SmartPlay Studio infotainment system, automatic climate control, power-folding wing mirrors, keyless entry with push-button start, cruise control, etc.
- The Maruti Suzuki XL6 will be only sold with a petrol engine, which is Maruti’s new 1.5-litre unit making 103 bhp and 138 Nm. Two gearbox options are offered – 5-speed manual and 4-speed torque converter automatic.
More car news: