MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ flagship SoC official
- The new Dimensity 1000+ by MediaTek is a 5G-capable flagship chipset that offers incremental updates over the Dimensity 1000.
- It is a 7 nm chipset with four Cortex-A77 cores, four A55 cores and a Mali-G77 MP9 GPU. The ‘HyperEngine 2.0’ tech on-board can scale the CPU and GPU frequencies, and also manage the RAM for optimum performance.
- Most notable, the Dimensity 1000+ supports 144 Hz screens with a maximum resolution of 1080p+ and aspect ratios of up to 21:9. It’s ‘MiraEngine’ can enhance SDR videos and convert them to HDR10+.
- To enhance the gaming experience via Bluetooth controllers and headphones, this new SoC minimizes the latency of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth links. It also features ‘anti-jamming’ tech that makes it resistant to interference.
- Vivo spin-off iQOO, without going into much detail, has already announced that it’s working on a smartphone with this new MediaTek flagship chip.