Mi 10 with 108MP camera India launch soon
- The Xiaomi Mi 10 flagship smartphone is confirmed to launch in India on May 8. The more premium Mi 10 Pro will, most likely, not launch here.
- The main highlight of the Mi 10 is its quad-rear camera setup which includes a 108MP primary sensor. Other three modules include a 13MP ultra-wide-angle camera, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. Up front, there is a 20MP selfie camera inside a display hole punch.
- Other flagship-grade hardware on this smartphone includes a Snapdragon 865 SoC with 8GB/ 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of internal storage. The battery’s quite large at 4,780mAh with support for 30W wired and wireless fast charging.
- The display on this phone is also a pretty high-end 6.67-inch OLED panel which is curved from both edges. It also has a 90 Hz refresh rate, and as stated before, a hole punch.
- Expected starting price of the Xiaomi Mi 10 in India should be over Rs 40,000. This will make it go head to head with the new OnePlus 8.