Mi Band 4 India Launch on September 17
- The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is confirmed to launch in India on September 17, a teaser on the company’s Indian website has revealed.
- The Mi Band 4 is the first device in the popular Mi band series to come with a coloured screen. It’s a 0.95-inch AMOLED unit which is roughly 40 per cent larger than that of its predecessor.
- In terms of battery life, the Band 4 is claimed to last for over 20 days on a single charge. It also comes with 5ATM water-resistance.
- Coming to sports tracking, the device has 6 modes with include indoor running, outdoor running, exercise, swimming, cycling and walking. There’s also a new 6-axis sensor onboard to recognise swimming strokes.
- It’s worth noting that the China-spec Mi Band 4 offers Xiao AI voice assistant and NFC, however, we doubt if these features will make it to the India-spec variant.