Mi Beard Trimmer with IPX7 rating launched in India
- Expanding its product portfolio, Xiaomi has launched the Mi Beard Trimmer in India at Rs 1,199. It will be sold via Mi.com, Amazon India and Mi Homes starting June 27.
- The Mi Beard Trimmer features a neat design along with IPX7 water resistance. It also has a total of 40 length settings.
- Xiaomi claims that the trimmer will allow 10 minutes of usage after just 5 minutes of charging. It comes with a 5V proprietary charger which charges the trimmer from 0 to 100 per cent in 2 hours, allowing it to last for a total of 90 minutes.
- The in-box contents of the device will include 2 combs, cleaning brush, travel pouch, charging cable, and the trimmer itself.
- Alongside the Mi Beard Trimmer, Xiaomi will also launch 4 new lifestyle products in upcoming few coming days to celebrate its 5 year anniversary in India.