Micromax In Note 1, In 1b launched
Taking full advantage of the ongoing anti-China sentiment, domestic smartphone maker Micromax has launched its all new made-in-India ‘In’ series of smartphones.
In Note 1
- The In Note 1 is priced at Rs 10,999 for the 4GB + 64GB variant and Rs 12,499 for the 4GB + 128GB storage variant. It will be sold from November 24 via Flipkart.
- The Note 1 is powered by MediaTek’s Helio G85 SoC and comes with 4GB of RAM only. Its battery is pretty large at 5,000mAh and an 18W fast charger comes standard inside the retail box.
- At the front, the display of this smartphone is a 6.67-inch FHD+ panel with a hole-punch in its upper centre for the 16MP selfie shooter.
- Rear cameras of the Micromax In Note 1 include a 48MP primary sensor, 5MP ultra-wide snapper, and two 2MP sensors for macro shots and depth sensing.
- Micromax claims that both In series phones will get two years of assured software updates. Also, both phones run on stock Android, but which version of Android wasn’t specified in the presentation.
- The budget-centric In 1b is priced at Rs 6,999 for the 2GB + 32GB variant and Rs 7,999 for the 4GB and 64GB storage variant.
- It features a capacitive rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, which the company claims is not often seen on competing devices in this price segment.
- The 1b draws power from a MediaTek Helio G35 chipset. It also features a big 5,000mAh battery but does not support quick charging. However, a 10W USB-C charger is included in the box.
- Up front, the device boasts of a 6.5-inch HD+ panel with a waterdrop notch for the 8MP selfie shooter.
- The rear camera setup of this budget Micromax device consists of two sensors – 13MP primary and 2MP depth.