Motorola One Vision with 48MP camera, Android One launched in India
- The Motorola One Vision smartphone has been launched in India at Rs 19,999. It will be available to buy from June 27 exclusively via Flipkart.
- Like the One Power, the One Vision is also a certified Android One phone which runs stock Android 9.0 Pie.
- The phone is the first Motorola device with a hole punch 25MP selfie camera. Its screen is a 6.3-inch FHD+ IPS LCD unit with a super tall 21:9 aspect ratio. The battery on the device is a 3,500mAh unit with 15W fast charging.
- Interestingly, the chipset on the Motorola One Vision is made by Samsung. It’s the octa-core Exynos 9609 SoC which is paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- There are two rear cameras on the Motorola One Vision – a main 48MP f/1.7 sensor and a 5MP secondary depth sensor. The cameras get AI-based features like shot optimisation, Night Vision mode, etc.
More tech news: