New Tata H2X Concept previews upcoming Hornbill micro-SUV
- Alongside the Altroz, Altroz EV and Buzzard, Tata has also unveiled the H2X Concept at the ongoing Geneva Motor Show.
- The H2X previews an upcoming micro-SUV from Tata – something like the Mahindra KUV100. Its production avatar will allegedly be christened Hornbill.
- Based on the same modular platform as the Altroz, the H2X Concept will look like a mini H5X Concept which was showcased at the Auto Expo last year. Since the H5X morphed into the Harrier, we can expect the Hornbill to look like a shrunken Harrier as well.
- Since it will be launched next year, it’s too early to speculate about the specs of this micro-SUV.
- However, we can expect the Tata Hornbill to be priced around the Rs 5-8 lakh mark.