Nokia 7.2, Nokia 6.2 official
HMD Global has taken the wraps off the new Nokia 7.2 and Nokia 6.2 at the ongoing IFA 2019. Like always, both phones are Android One certified.
- The new Nokia 7.2 comes with 3 Zeiss-branded rear cameras – 48MP primary, 8MP ultra-wide-angle (with 118-degree field of view) and a 5MP depth sensor. It also has a 20MP selfie camera.
- The phone comes with a 6.3-inch notched LCD display of FHD+ resolution. This display is also HDR10-enabled. Power backup is taken care of by a 3,50omAh battery which supports 10W charging over USB-C.
- Powering the 7.2 is the rather dated Snapdragon 660 chipset that’s paired with 4GB/ 6GB of RAM and 64GB/ 128GB of internal storage.
- The phone has a 3.5 mm headphone jack and a rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner as well.
- The Nokia 6.2 is similar to the 7.2 in terms of display specs and battery. Even the design of the two phones is identical.
- There are a few key differences though, first up, the Nokia 6.2 gets an inferior Snapdragon 636 SoC. The RAM capacity here is 3GB/ 4GB and ROM is 32GB/ 64GB.
- The primary camera of the phone is 16MP, while its selfie camera is 8MP. However, the other two rear cameras are shared with the Nokia 7.2. The Zeiss branding is missing here, however.