Nokia 7.2 with HDR10 display, 48MP camera launched in India
- The Nokia 7.2 mid-range smartphone has been launched in India at Rs 18,599-19,599, depending on the storage option chosen. It will be available to buy from September 23.
- The phone’s main highlight is its Zeiss-branded triple rear camera setup. It includes a 48MP f/1.8 primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with 118-degree field-of-view, and a third 5MP camera for depth sensing.
- The Nokia 7.2 features an HDR10-enabled 6.3-inch FHD+ LCD display with a small notch which houses its 20P f/2.0 selfie shooter.
- Powering this phone is a Snapdragon 660 SoC, which seems quite dated when you consider that the competition uses the new Snapdragon 675/710/712 chipsets. There are two variants on offer – 4GB/ 64GB and 6GB/ 64GB.
- The battery capacity on the Nokia 7.2 is 3,500mAh. However, even though this phone charged via a USB-C port, there is no fast charging on offer and the device comes bundled with a 10W charger.
More tech news: