Nokia X71 debuts with hole-punch display, 3 rear cameras
- The new Taiwan-spec Nokia X71 is the company’s first phone with a hole-punch design. It’s got a 6.3-inch screen with an impressive 93 per cent screen to body ratio.
- That hole-punch on the upper left corner of the screen hides the phone’s 16MP f/2.0 selfie shooter. At the rear, the X71 boasts Zeiss branded triple cameras – a 48MP main sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor and 5MP depth sensor.
- The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 660 SoC and comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB of expandable inbuilt storage.
- There’s a 3,500mAh battery on the device that is recharged via an 18W quick charger. The phone a rear-mounted capacitive fingerprint scanner and despite its bezel-less design, it also retains the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- In Taiwan, the Nokia X71 is priced at NTD 11,900 (Rs 26,600). We can expect the phone to launch globally under a different name in the not too distant future.