OnePlus 7T design officially revealed
- OnePlus CEO Pete Lau has officially unveiled the rear design of the upcoming OnePlus 7T, and unsurprisingly, it is in line with the recent leaks.
- Lau, on his Twitter, also said that the phone comes with ‘4th generation matte-frosted glass’, which clarifies that the 7T will have a matt-finish for its rear panel, in addition to the cool gradient blue colour which is quite evident from the image.
- The OnePlus 7T will feature a new circular camera module, kind of what we’ve seen on previous-gen Motorola phones. Also, the triple camera setup is quite clearly visible, and leaks have suggested that this will be the same setup from the current OnePlus 7 Pro – primary wide-angle + ultra-wide-angle + telephoto.
- More expected additions to the OnePlus 7 include a larger battery with 30W Warp Charge support and powerful Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC under the hood.
- The phone will go official in India on September 26, but the launch event will be held on October 10 in London.
Our brand new design with 4th generation matte-frosted glass #OnePlus7T https://t.co/w35HE2AyKj pic.twitter.com/oNEI7NkZPk
— Pete Lau (@PeteLau) September 17, 2019
More tech news: