OnePlus 8T alleged design leaked
- The OnePlus 8T, which is expected to launch either by the end of this month or early next month, has been leaked in new renders.
- As per the renders, the 8T will have a flat AMOLED panel of 6.55-inches with a 120 Hz refresh rate. This will be quite refreshing for those who were disappointed with the curved display on the OnePlus 8.
- Another new rumoured update is the introduction of 65W wired charging, the fastest ever on any OnePlus device. The phone will have a 4,500mAh battery.
- The rear design of this phone will also be new, however, with its upper-left mounted rectangular camera island, it will disappointingly look like every other Samsung/Oppo/Vivo/Huawei smartphone from 2020.
- Another controversial decision points towards the usage of the Snapdragon 865 SoC on the OnePlus 8T. Now, this is quite unlike other T phones which usually feature the updated SoC. So, everyone would love the 8T to have the Snapdragon 865+ instead.
- The camera setup is said to include 4 sensors – 48MP main + 16MP ultra-wide + 5MP macro + 2MP depth. The front will likely feature a 32MP sensor for selfies.