Oppo F11 Pro with pop-up selfie camera launched in India
- The highly teased Oppo F11 Pro has been launched in India at a price of Rs 24,990. It will be offered in two gradient colour options – Thunder black and Aurora Green.
- The Oppo F11 Pro has a 6.5-inch FHD+ with no notch whatsoever. Its 16MP selfie camera instead is housed in a Vivo-like pop-up mechanical slider which rises from the device’s middle.
- At the rear, the phone uses a dual rear camera setup which consists of a 48MP f/1.8 primary sensor that’s accompanied by a 5MP unit for depth sensing.
- Powering the phone is a MediaTek Helio P70 chipset which comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. There’s also a rear mounted fingerprint reader – no fancy in-display unit here.
- The Oppo F11 Pro houses a big 4,000mAh battery which can be recharged quickly thanks to the company’s proprietary VOOC 3.0 fast charging support. But weirdly enough, the phone has an outdated micro USB port.