Oppo Reno 3, Reno 3 Pro revealed
Oppo Reno 3
- The new Oppo Reno 3 is the world’s first smartphone to be powered by the new flagship chipset from MediaTek – Dimensity 1000L. It comes with 8GB/ 12GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- This phone has a 6.5-inch OLED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support. It also has a waterdrop-style notch for its 32 MP front camera.
- The quad-rear camera setup of the Reno 3 consists of 64MP main, 8MP ultra-wide angle, 2MP monochrome and 2MP portrait cameras.
- The battery capacity here is 4,025mAh and it comes with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging as standard.
Oppo Reno 3 Pro
- The Pro model is the first smartphone in the world to feature the new Snapdragon 765G SoC, which, weirdly enough, is less powerful than the standard model’s MediaTek chip.
- The Reno 3 Pro also has quad rear cameras – 48MP primary, 2MP monochrome, 8MP ultra-wide and 13MP telephoto. The telephoto camera features a 2x optical zoom along with 5x hybrid zoom.
- The display here remains a 6.5-inch OLED, but it’s a more aesthetically pleasing curved panel with a hole punch on the upper left corner. The selfie camera is still 32MP, though.
- The battery capacity and charging speed of the Oppo Reno 3 Pro is same as that of the standard version. The Pro model also comes with 8GB/ 12GB RAM, however, the storage here goes up to 256GB.