Oppo Reno global launch set for April 24
- The much-anticipated Oppo Reno will be globally launched in Zurich on April 24, 2019. The phone’s China reveal has already been set for April 10.
- The Reno is expected to come in two variants, one of which will feature a 10x zoom periscope camera along with the Snapdragon 855 SoC. This model is also expected to have support for 5G.
- The lower variant is expected to downgrade the SoC to Snapdragon 710 and skip on the periscope camera. However, the primary camera will be the Sony IMX 586 sensor on both devices with a 48MP resolution.
- Both Oppo Reno phones will come with a truly bezel-less display along with a unique triangular pop-up selfie camera, called the ‘shark fin camera’.
- The phones will have multiple configurations with 6/ 8GB of RAM and 128/ 256GB of inbuilt storage.