Oppo Reno, Reno 10x Zoom launched in India
Oppo’s new flagship phones, the Reno 10x Zoom and Reno have been launched in India. The former is priced between Rs 39,990-49,990, while the latter costs Rs 32,990. Both phones will go on sale from June 7.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
- This phone proudly boasts of its 10x hybrid zoom capabilities which have been made possible thanks to its rear 13MP periscope camera with a focal length of 160 mm.
- In addition, the Reno 10x Zoom has a 48MP f/1.7 Sony IMX586 primary rear sensor along with an 8MP ultra-wide angle shooter.
- The display here is a big 6.65-inch AMOLED unit which is truly bezel-less because the 16MP front camera hides inside a shark fin style pop-up mechanism.
- Powering the phone is the flagship Snapdragon 855 SoC. It is sold in two memory configurations – 6GB/ 128GB and 8GB/ 256GB.
- The phone has a 4,065mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging. It’s worth noting that the headphone jack has been given a miss here.
- The standard Oppo Reno has the same 48MP primary camera as the 10x Zoom model, however, it trades the other two lenses in favour of a less useful 5MP depth sensor.
- The chipset on this phone is a Snapdragon 710, and here in India, only the 8GB/ 128GB memory configuration will be sold.
- The Reno uses a smaller 6.4-inch FHD+ truly bezel-less AMOLED screen with the very same 16MP shark fin pop-up selfie shooter.
- The battery capacity on the base Reno is smaller too – it stands at 3,756mAh – but VOOC 3.0 fast charging is standard here as well. The headphone jack is retained on the standard Reno.
More tech news:
Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20 revealed