Oppo Watch debuts with ECG sensor, Wear OS
- The debut smartwatch from Oppo is official alongside the Find X2 series of premium smartphones. It is available in two sizes – 46 mm and 41 mm.
- The new Oppo Watch looks a lot like the Apple Watch, no doubts about that. However, the AMOLED displays on these watches are curved like those of many flagship smartphones. The smaller version has a 1.6-inch display, while the larger one has a 1.9-inch unit.
- The casing of the watch has an aluminium build and there are two buttons for navigating the interface. 5ATM water resistance comes standard.
- Taking inspiration from the Apple Watch, the Oppo Watch also comes with an ECG sensor, in addition to the generally available exercise & sleep tracking, as well as heart rate monitoring.
- Powered by Google’s Wear OS, this watch uses the Snapdragon Wear 2500 chipset alongside the Apollo 3 co-processor.
- Oppo’s famed VOOC fast charging is also standard here, which promises up to 50 per cent recharge in just 17 minutes. The claimed overall battery life is 40 hours on a single charge with normal usage.