Porsche Macan facelift launched in India
- The facelifted Porsche Macan has been launched in India at Rs 69.98-85-03 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The facelifted model gets many cosmetic enhancements which include new headlights with a 4-LED signature, new bumpers, redesigned alloys and a modern tail lamp design with a new connected LED running across the tailgate.
- Changes are more significant on the inside as the Macan now comes with revised dashboard with a 10.9-inch Porsche Communication Management infotainment system taking the centre stage.
- Powertrain options include two turbo petrol engines. The base Macan comes with a 2.0-litre unit which makes 242 bhp/ 370 Nm, while the higher-spec Macan S gets a 3.0-litre, 6-cylinder unit with 350 bhp/ 480 Nm. A 7-speed DCT gearbox comes standard with both engines.
- The 2019 Macan also gets an updated chassis and new tyres for better handling. Porsche’s Sport Chrono package is available as an option on both variants and it comes with things like launch control, upgraded gearbox maps for quicker shifts, dynamic transmission mounts, etc.