Range Rover Sport 2.0 petrol launched in India
- The Land Rover Range Rover Sport 2.0 petrol has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 86.71 lakh (ex-showroom).
- This engine option, which is the new entry-level engine on the Sport, will be sold in three trims options – S, SE, HSE.
- The 2.0-litre, 4-cylinder, turbo petrol engine is a part of JLR’s new Ingenium series. It generates 292 bhp of max power and 400 Nm of peak torque. An 8-speed automatic gearbox comes standard that feeds power to all the four wheels.
- Some luxurious features on the Range Rover Sport include sliding panoramic roof, powered tailgate, 3-zone automatic climate control, 12.3-inch infotainment system, etc.
- Aside from this 2.0-litre engine the Sport can also be had with the powerful 3.0-litre supercharged V6 petrol, 3.0-litre V6 diesel, and a top of the line 4.4-litre V8 diesel engines.
More car news:
Hyundai Venue launched at Rs 6.50 lakh