Realme 5 series to launch on August 20
- The Realme 5 series is confirmed to go official in India on August 20.
- As of now, we do not know how many phones will launch on the said day, but Realme’s teaser has confirmed that at least one of those phones will have 4-rear cameras, quite interesting in a segment where Realme competes!
- Talking of those sensors, the primary one is confirmed to be the 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor, while the second shooter will an ultra-wide-angle camera with a 119-degree field of view.
- Moving on, the Realme 5 will also come with a dedicated macro lens, just like that on the Honor 20 series. The fourth camera will be a depth-sensing module.
- Recently, Realme also teased its 64MP camera phone, but it’s confirmed that this phone will not be a part of the Realme 5 series.
More tech news: